Do you have a program you have developed that has demonstrated positive outcomes for your residents/clients? If so, please share it with your colleagues here on our Program Plan Exchange. Since we know how much time it takes to develop a program and to write it up so that others can benefit from it, we are happy to report that we are approved to offer 1.0 CEUs for each program that is published on the TRCoE. By sharing your successful programs, you are supporting and inspiring fellow TR professionals working in continuing care settings.
Here’s how it works:
- Select a program you have developed that you want to share with your colleagues.
Any program you have developed that you are proud of and has demonstrated positive outcomes for your residents/clients would be appropriate for sharing on the program plan exchange!
- Open the program plan exchange template, fill out the applicable categories and submit it!
- Wait about a week for our team to review your submission.
It will be reviewed for content, clarity, and comprehensiveness.
- If some revisions are required, take the time to make them and then resubmit the program.
This will help to ensure your program plan is most useful for your colleagues!
- Watch for your program plan to be published on the TRCoE.
You will receive full credit for all program plans that you publish on the program plan exchange.
- Once your program is published, you will receive a certificate confirming that you have earned 1.0 CEUs.
How to ensure you earn CEUs for submitting program plans
- To receive CEUs, you must have personally developed the program and it cannot be subject to copyright.
- To receive CEUs, you must complete 8/10 (80%) of the items in the template and include sufficient detail in each section.
- If requested, revisions that help to ensure quality of content, clarity and comprehensiveness must be completed for CEUs to be earned.
Got a great program that you want to share that you haven’t personally developed?
The best place to share this resource is in our Sharing Centre! Please share it there and give credit to the appropriate source!
- Participants will demonstrate the ability to develop programs based on client needs/ goals
- Participants will be able to identify the supplies and equipment required for intervention/program implementation.
- Participants will be able to comprehensively describe program facilitation techniques that help to ensure success