10 CEUs | 13 mins.
You’re almost done! Module 7 reviews the general considerations for TR programming. Please finish this course with the Comprehensive Exam: Case Study.
- To identify and describe the general considerations for successful programming
- To explain the Basic Rule for programming
Other Courses in this program
- Module 1: Population Aging: Trends and Challenges
- Module 2: Learning, Memory, and Cognition with Age
- Module 3: Background on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias
- Module 4: Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Module 5: Theory and Practice
- Module 6: Ten Steps for Treating BPSD and Evidence-Based Practices
The Dementia Practice Guideline for Recreational Therapy consists of seven parts. A certificate of competition and 10 CEU credits will be awarded upon completion of ALL seven parts.
This session content is CE Pre-Approved by NCTRC.