10 CEUs | 53 mins.
This Module will help you learn more about the aging process. From shifting biases to developing a broader understanding of developmental changes and the different types of aging.
- To define life expectancy
- To distinguish between developmental changes and abnormal changes with age
- To identify and describe at least 2 types of aging
Other Courses in this program
- Module 2: Learning, Memory, and Cognition with Age
- Module 3: Background on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias
- Module 4: Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Module 5: Theory and Practice
- Module 6: Ten Steps for Treating BPSD and Evidence-Based Practices
- Module 7: General Considerations for Successful Programs
The Dementia Practice Guideline for Recreational Therapy consists of seven parts. A certificate of competition and 10 CEU credits will be awarded upon completion of ALL seven parts.
This session content is CE Pre-Approved by NCTRC.